Prof. Makram Ibrahim
Head of Solar and Space Research Department
Helwan SLR Station
Important Visit of the Chinese delegation to the National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics (NRIAG), EGYPT.
- B.Sc., Physics (1985), Egypt
- M.Sc., Physics (1992), Egypt,Thesis title “Satellite Laser Ranging at Helwan Observatory.”
- D.Eng.,Electronics and Information Engineering,Japan,Thesis title “Statistical Properties of Laser Speckles with Long Spatial Correlations.”
- General Optics.
- Laser and its uses in Satellites Observations.
- Satellite Laser Ranging Data Analysis and Fitting
- Satellites Observation techniques.
- Laser Speckles.
- Space Physics.
Memberships of Intentional Scientific Societies and Authorities
- Member of the Optical Society of Japan from 1996 to 2001.
- Member of the International Astronomical Union (IAU) since 2015.
- Member of the Committee of Space Research (COSPAR) since 2014.
- Member of the International Laser Ranging Service (ILRS) since 2000.
- Member of the ILRS Space Debris Study Group (SDSG) since 2015.
- Member of the OMICS Conferences Organizing Committee.