Welcome to the web page of Shafeeq Tealib, a researcher at the space research laboratory, at Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics -NRIAG. At the different sections of the web page, you could find information on my fields of interest and updated information related my Scientifics Activitiescustom jerseys jordan’s store sex toys for sale cheap wigs near me custom jerseys wigs shop nike air jordan 4 retro nike air max shoes best human hair wigs custom baseball jersey nike air max 97 black nfl authentic jersey sex toy shop sex toys for beginners jersey store
Name: Shafeeq Kaheal Abd El Aziz Tealib
Scientifics Name: S. K. Tealib
Date of birth: May 11, 1981
Marital Status: married .
Military Status : Completed
Address: National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics – NRIAG
Astronomy Department – Stellar Astronomy Lab
11421 – Helwan – Cairo – Egypt
Social Media Links
- Shafeeq Tealib| Facebook
- Abdelaziz, A.M., Ibrahim, M., Liang, Z., Dong, X. and Tealib, S.K., 2022. Orbit Predictions for Space Object Tracked by Ground-Based Optical and SLR Stations. Remote Sensing, 14(18), p.4493.
- Schmalz, S.E., Novichonok, A.O., Voropaev, V.A., Graziani, F., Abdel-Aziz, Y., Abdelaziz, A.M. and Tealib, S.K., 2021. A Photometry Method for Fast-Rotating Artificial Satellites Using a Slow Read-Out CCD Camera. Cosmic Research, 59(5), pp.376-387.
- Molotov, L. Elenin, M. Zakhvatkin, V. Stepanyants, T. Schildknecht, L. Canals Ros, Sh. Ehgamberdiev, A. Abdelaziz, S. Tealib, A. Streltsov, V. Kudak, Yu. Ivashchenko, A. Levshunov, A. Novichonok, V. Sharoshchenko, V. Perig, N. Tungalag, A. Vikhristenko,2021, Stages of development of the ISON optical telescope global network, Proc. 8th European Conference on Space Debris (virtual), Darmstadt, Germany, 20–23 April 2021, published by the ESA Space Debris Office Ed. T. Flohrer, S. Lemmens & F. Schmitz, (http://conference.sdo.esoc.esa.int, May 2021).
- Abdelaziz, A.M., Tealib, S.K. and Molotov, I., 2021. Analytical study of Egyptian TIBA-1 satellite orbit from Optical Satellite Tracking Station (OSTS), NRIAG-Egypt. Astrophysics and Space Science, 366(8), pp.1-9.
- Abdel-Aziz, Y., Abdelaziz, A.M., Tealib, S.K., Attia, G.F., Molotov, I. and Schmalz, S., 2020. First Optical Satellite Tracking Station (OSTS) at NRIAG-Egypt. New Astronomy, 77, p.101361.
- K. Tealib, Yehia Abdel-Aziz, M. E. Awad, Kh. I. Khalil, M. Radwan. “Semi-Analytical Solution for Formation Flying Spacecraft Subject to Electromagnetic Acceleration.” Universal Journal of Mechanical Engineering 8.1 (2020) 41 – 50. DOI: 10.13189/ujme.2020.080106.
- Tealib, S.K., Abdel-Aziz, Y., Awad, M.E.S., Khalil, K.I. and Radwan, M., 2020. Satellite formation flying control using an innovative technique subject to electromagnetic acceleration. International Journal of Space Science and Engineering, 6(2), pp.147-164.
- Tealib, S.K., Abdel-Aziz, Y., Awad, M.E.S., Khalil, K.I. and Radwan, M., 2020. Analysis of the Effects of Electromagnetic Forces on the Relative Motion of a Charged Spacecraft Formation Flying. Artificial Satellites, 55(3), pp.87-99.
- Abdel-Aziz, Y., Khalil, I. and Tealib, S.K., 2018. Fuel-optimal control for spacecraft formation flying and reconfiguration propelled Using Electromagnetic forces. COSP, 42, pp.PSD-1.
- Abdel-Aziz, Y., Tealib, S.K., Awad, M.E., Khalil, K.I. and Radwan, M., Output feedback control for optimal propellantless formation keeping using Electrostatic forces. EUCASS2019. 2019 | conference-paper. DOI: 10.13009/EUCASS2019 577.
- Tealib, S.K., Abdel-Aziz, Y., Awad, M.E., Khalil, K.I. and Radwan, M., Optimal Control of Spacecraft Using Electrostatic forces. EUCASS2017. 2017 | conference-paper. DOI: 10.13009/EUCASS2017-53.
- Gamal F.Attia, A.M.Abdelaziz and S.K.Tealib, 3(10) (2016). “METEORS VIDEO OBSERVATION SYSTEM IN (NRIAG) EGYPT, GOALS, AND EQUIPMENT”, Global Journal of Advanced Research, pp. 921-925, ISSN: 2394-5788, www. gjar.org.
- Awad, M.E., Hassan, I.A., Dewdar, H.R. and Tealib, S.K., 2014 ‘’Perturbation effect on ground tracks of Molniya satellite orbits’’. Al-Azhar Bulletin of Science DOI: 10.21608/absb.2014.22671.
write name and website of journals which you are an editor
type the name and current position
- International summer space school (future space technologies and experiments in space), Samara, Russia, 17-28/6/2019.
- Scientific visit to Saint Petersburg –Russia for 2 weeks during Oct 2021.
- Scientific visit to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) for 2 weeks during February 2020.
- International workshop on satellite & space mission: developments and application, Cairo –Egypt 4-5 June 2016.
- The Arab Conference on Astronomy and Geophysics 5th Assembly ACAG-5, Helwan, Cairo – Egypt 17-20 October 2016.
- International workshop on space weather and space navigation, Beni-Suef University Egypt 3-4 October 2017.
- The Arab Conference on Astronomy and Geophysics 6th Assembly ACAG-6, Helwan, Cairo – Egypt 15-17 October 2018
- 12th International Conference of the African Association of Remote Sensing and the Environment, Abou Kir, Alexandria – Egypt, 25, Oct / 29, Oct 2018.
- Workshop: Space Debris and Satellites Optical Observation National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics (NRIAG) -14 March 2019.
- International workshop on space weather and space navigation, Beni-Suef University Egypt 20-21 march 2019.
- Contribution as a Speaker at Arab Science Week from 15 to 23 August 2020 ‘’ Satellite technology and its applications’’.
- Contribution as a Speaker at wsw20 World Space Week from 07 to 09 Oct 2020 Satellite technology and its applications’’.
- The Arab Conference on Astronomy and Geophysics – 7th, 2021.
Physical characterization of GEO space objects by electro-optical sensors, Ph.D., Faculty of Science – Cairo University, 2021.
- Installing Optical Satellite Tracking Station (OSTS) at NRIAG-Egypt. New Astronomy, 2019.
- Installing Astronomical dome for space debris and satellites observation station at Kottamia observatory, 2020.