The National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics (NRIAG) hosted a workshop organized by: Dr. Alia Sameh Okasha & Architect: Asmaa Aly Mekawey, the workshop entitled “The Study of Implementing a Natural Science Eco Park“, On Wednesday 14 October 2020. At the institute’s headquarters, at 10 AM.
- Introduce multidisciplinary team and the data provided by each expert in the first meetings.
- Coordinate between the different disciplines by discussing common concerns (e.g. agriculture and irrigation – meteorology, agriculture, and soil).
- Explore attendee suggestions on possible participatory activities of the park (Brainstorming).
- Propose alternatives and possible activities on the physical model of the site.
- Identify the disciplines that need more intensive meeting and coordination.
Note: This workshop is supported by a grant from the Arab Council for the Social Sciences (ACSS) Small Grants Program, 3rd round – 2019, a program funded by the Swedish International Development Agency (Sida). The content of this workshop reflects the authors’ work and thought, and doesn’t necessary match the ACSS’s.