Prof. Makram Ibrahim
Head of Solar and Space Research Department
Helwan SLR Station
On November 2017, An important Visit of the Chinese delegation to the National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics (NRIAG), EGYPT.
- B.Sc., Physics (1985), Egypt
- M.Sc., Physics (1992), Egypt,Thesis title “Satellite Laser Ranging at Helwan Observatory.”
- D.Eng.,Electronics and Information Engineering,Japan,Thesis title “Statistical Properties of Laser Speckles with Long Spatial Correlations.”
- General Optics.
- Laser and its uses in Satellites Observations.
- Satellite Laser Ranging Data Analysis and Fitting
- Satellites Observation techniques.
- Laser Speckles.
- Space Physics.
Memberships of Intentional Scientific Societies and Authorities
- Member of the Optical Society of Japan from 1996 to 2001.
- Member of the International Astronomical Union (IAU) since 2015.
- Member of the Committee of Space Research (COSPAR) since 2014.
- Member of the International Laser Ranging Service (ILRS) since 2000.
- Member of the ILRS Space Debris Study Group (SDSG) since 2015.
- Member of the OMICS Conferences Organizing Committee.
Important Visit of the Egyptian delegation to the National Astronomical Observatories (NAOC), Chinese Academy of Science , CHINA
On October 2019, An important Visit of the Chinese delegation to the National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics (NRIAG), EGYPT.
For “Laying the Foundation ٍStone for the Satellite and Space Debris Laser Tracking station”
Are you interested in our page?
Total votes: 1
- Yes: 1108 (95.85%)
- No: 48 (4.15%)
The Poll is out of date. You have not voted.