Prof. Dr. Yehia Abdel-Aziz
Head of Space Research Lab.
Press Here —>>> My Biography —>>> My Home Page
The Research Trends in the Space Research Laboratory:-
– Satellite motion: orbit determination and perturbing forces.
– Computation of related phenomena (e.g. rise, set and ground trace) of artificial earth satellites motion.
– Spacecraft stability and attitude control.
– Design of artificial satellites for special missions as frozen orbits.
– Satellite tracking from Helwan SLR-Station
– Data Fitting using high accuracy methods such as Spline and overlap techniques.
– Distance determination on Earth’s surface
- Satellite Laser Ranging and Applications.
– Determinations of stations positions and velocities.
– Studies of the crustal deformations.
– Studies of the tectonic motion.
- Space Geodesy from SLR data
– Space environment: physical properties, mechanisms, and effects.
– Space plasma: properties and effects; theoretical and experimental studies.
- Spacecraft- Environment interactions
– Nano particle properties: optical and electrical characteristics;
theoretical and experimental studies.
– Nano-thin film production for photovoltaic cells used in space applications
- Nanotechnology: Nano-material generation and applications
– Optical and photometric studies
– Analytical studies
– Observations and prediction (installation in progress).
- Meteoroids and Space Debris: